- Skookumchuck/Sechelt Rapids Best Viewing Times – 2014
- BC Ferries Schedule
- Canadian Hydrographic Service
- Northwest Boat Travel
- Sechelt Chamber of Commerce
- Hightide Tours
- Sunshine Coast Tours
- Sunshine Coast Visitors Choice Map Guide
- Accommodations BC
- Regions & Tours, Sunshine Coast – Egmont
- Princess Louisa Marine Provincial Park
- Pender Harbour Chamber of Commerce
- Travel British Columbia
TOP THINGS TO DO AT BATHGATE
The #1 tourist attraction on the Sunshine Coast is the world-famous Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park hike out to see the Sechelt Rapids. This trail starts 2 blocks from Bathgate Resort. For information on how to time your trip in for the best views, please click here.
The #2 destination is a bit farther out but extremely popular due to its remote beauty and signature destination: Malibu Rapids, Princess Louisa Inlet and the stunning Chatterbox Falls. Tours depart daily with our activities partner Sunshine Coast Tours - reserve online.